Community post

Question

Femara

Anyone One Femara? Just curious to know if your experiencing anything near the end of your cycle...Im at day 10 DPO and i dont have very many symptoms.....

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am on letrozole (femara is the generic, same medicine though). I am 11 dpo and I have been experiencing a lot of cramping and sensitivity on my breasts. this is my second round of it, the first round was unsuccessful. on the first round, i did not get any symptoms.

i don't know how many rounds of femara you have done, but a lot of women say the third cycle is the magic number. fingers crossed for you! hopefully you get your BFP!!!! good luck!

12 years ago

This is my first round...5mg for 5 days. My breasts were very sensitive up to a week ago and today i started to get the pain again only mild...I am also getting alot of cramping today only on 1 side...I dont normally get cramps until i get my period and even then its mild.....How were your folicles the first and second round...Im sorry for asking so many questions...Just so confused....

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo