Community post

Question

Is Anyone taking Femara?

Hi Everyone, I have been on femara this month after 4 failed attempts with clomid..well my secound round of clomid i get get pregnant but misscarried at 5 weeks..Is anyone else on femara and how are they feeling near the end of your cycle? Are you feeling symptoms?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I did 3 rounds of clomid before taking 1 round of Femara (5mg). We did not have any luck and I decided to take a break this cycle before starting back on 5mg again. The only side effect I had was dull headaches that would not go away and it made my progesterone levels increase so my face broke out bad. Other than that it was a breeze comapred to Clomid. I felt O when it happened but that was about it.

12 years ago

I did my first round of Femara last month and am just waiting for a positive test!! i had no symptoms at all w/the femara, but now closer to my period, i am really having TONS of pregnancy symptoms!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo