Posts by KarmicDharma

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Been a long time...

I haven't posted on here much lately. I have peeped some pages, and read some stories, but I've mostly been tr ...

5 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Hit me again...

So, yesterday was the last day of my second letrozole cycle. The first was last week and I had no response. No ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

One of them days part 2

Anyway, after this stranger (med student) got to make me feel 395 different kinds of awful by wielding that ul ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

One of them days

Today was a rough day. But, this week is a rough week. I'm on call for work...which I hate. I hate the job and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Day 1

So, today is my best friend's birthday is today. We've been friends for 25 years! She is a few states away and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Titles are overrated

So, not too much is new. My ankle, hip, knee pain has returned just as bad as before the vitamin D. I had more ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Not what I expected....

So, I finally found a family doctor and saw her last week. She listened to me and ordered blood work for many, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Give me just a little more time.....

I've been away for weeks now. I feel defeated and I feel like I have given up. I'm starting to question if I h ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto's, etc.....

So ladies, anyone out there who can give me info about this stuff?? I have been trying for over 4 years now to ...

9 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Definitely not a good week

I found out on Monday that my insurance will not cover the meeting with the infertility doc. They will not tak ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago