Posts by KarmicDharma

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

What to do......

So, I started my progestin induced af about 3 days ago. I guess that makes me CD3!! That's only exciting to me ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else tired of all the spam?!?!?!

Seriously! It is getting ridiculous! All of the recent posts are spam! I'm getting sick of it really. I report ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Talk about your freaky dreams!!

So, here's the thing, I love animals. All types of animals. I once had a fluffy little bunny rabbit whom I lov ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Support!

So, I went to my ob/gyn on Wednesday. I actually saw the Dr.!!! That's exciting since I've only ever seen the ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

My soul mate!

I spent some much needed time with my sister recently. She and I are so close it's ridiculous! I told her year ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

How do I find the courage?

How do I find the courage to go to the doctor? It has been nearly 2 years of trying....can you call it 2 years ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Tick, tock. Tick, tock...

Alright, so I stopped the powdered maca root about 4 days in. The taste just made me dry heave thinking about ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

New house, crazy cramps, maca madness!

So, we moved in just over a week ago. It has been hectic, scary, annoying, exhausting, wonderful, and all of t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

High Hopes

This Sunday is move-in day!!!!! We sign the papers for our new house on Thursday, then we start moving our cra ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

The Night Shift Blues

So, here I am, nearing the end of my shift and I find myself creeping on the CTP site. I haven't been around f ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago