Community post

Journal

Hit me again...

So, yesterday was the last day of my second letrozole cycle. The first was last week and I had no response. None. That was a big blow. Doing 2 rounds of clomid and being told it was thinning my already thin lining too much was a pain, but this is torture. When we first started this journey I was told my lining was "a little" thin. When I asked if that would be a concern during this process, the doc told me no. So now this. I feel lied to.

So, letrozole. I'm not a fan. I have had excruciating headaches every day I took the med, and then again today. This second round was 7.5mg for 5 days. I've had more side effects on this than I did on clomid. I hate letrozole! I go back on Feb. 1st for a follicle check and I'm really hoping this one worked. I might even ask for a trigger shot because I'm not entirely sure I ovulated last cycle with clomid. This time I get to see a different doc though. I think I'm glad about that. If you read my last post you'd know that I'm only seeing my doc because he is the connection to the drugs. I dislike him and he has no bedside manner....nor any iota of care that I'm scared and lost on this journey. So, the new doc may have some things to say about what is going on. I think the hubs is going in for his SA the same day as my appointment and I think that will go just fine, but he's been scared from the beginning that he has something wrong with him. He's so sweet, he always tells me to stop saying that I'm the reason we can't have a baby.

Anyone else out there have some experiences with letrozole? Just curious about thin lining, ovulation, drug, and other experiences you've had.

User Image

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Clomid gave me cysts, I had great success with ovulation on the Letrazole and uterine lining. I didn't have terrible acute side effects, but I did gain weight.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo