Posts by SweetAugustine

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TWW on anniversary of loss...

I could use some support. I am currently at the very early stage of my TWW(I think I'm one or two dpo) we lo ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

TWW on anniversary of loss...

In April of 2011 we lost our sweet baby girl to trisomy 13. Here we are in April of 2012 approaching the one y ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

A dip two days after OV!? HELPPPP!!!!

I'm pretty sure I OV'ed two days ago. This morning I had a major dip in my chart! WHY!!??? Could someone pleas ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Trisomy 13 and trying again.

Wow. I can't believe it's been six months since we lost our daughter. When I look back to that April day in th ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6 months after loss and NOTHING!

my husband and I had a stillborn daughter 6months ago. We started trying again a month later. Not to replace t ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I drove 5 hours to BD!

My husband and I have been trying again after a loss for eight months now! His new work schedule has not been ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

6dpo and nausea.

Hello ladies, has anyone ever experienced nausea at 6dpo? It started at 4dpo actually and has happened everyda ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

3dpo and "glowing"?

I'm am currently only 3DPO. Today I had a coworker look at me all suspiciously and tell me I seemed different ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

The torture chamber aka TWW

Hi everyone! I am hoping this is the month!! I just finished my fertile phase and am now in the torture chambe ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Should we BD tonight?

Hello! Could someone please look at my chart and tell me if bding tonight would be a good idea or overkill? Th ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago