Posts by SweetAugustine

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TWW on anniversary of loss...

I could use some support. I am currently at the very early stage of my TWW(I think I'm one or two dpo) we lo ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6 months after loss and NOTHING!

my husband and I had a stillborn daughter 6months ago. We started trying again a month later. Not to replace t ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I drove 5 hours to BD!

My husband and I have been trying again after a loss for eight months now! His new work schedule has not been ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

6dpo and nausea.

Hello ladies, has anyone ever experienced nausea at 6dpo? It started at 4dpo actually and has happened everyda ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

3dpo and "glowing"?

I'm am currently only 3DPO. Today I had a coworker look at me all suspiciously and tell me I seemed different ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

The torture chamber aka TWW

Hi everyone! I am hoping this is the month!! I just finished my fertile phase and am now in the torture chambe ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

EWCM or OPK?

I just started using OPK this cycle. Today i started to feel that familiar twinge in my ovary with LOTS of EWC ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I need encouragement.

I am currently waiting to ovulate, I just started OPK this month as well as temping. I am feeling more and mor ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

VENT!!

Today I had a women say to me "I've got three kids, 4, 3 and 2 years old. We wanted a boy but ended up wi ...

12 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Food for thought.

I am like all of you, I want a baby so bad it makes my head spin. I am obsessed with my temps, OPKs and CM. It ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago