Community post

Discussion

6dpo and nausea.

Hello ladies, has anyone ever experienced nausea at 6dpo? It started at 4dpo actually and has happened everyday since! It seems to happen around 3pm. It was so bad today I could barley make it through my grocery shopping! My bbs have just started going sore as well, and my cervix seems a bit higher then it was a few days ago. Anyone have this happen to them with a BFP? Of course I was weak and tested today, far too early and got a BFN:(

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hiya i am currently 3dpo really bad nausea and heartburn started yesterday and has got worse today had it all day long its not eased i also have been looking if this happens so early past ovulation how are you feeling today?x

12 years ago

I'm 7dpo now, but I started getting sudden waves of nausea at about 4dpo, too. Now I also have pressure in my abdomen and EXTREME fatigue. I don't know if I'm just paying TOO much attention or if there's something to it. Good luck!!

12 years ago

hiya i am the same i notice any little symptom hard not to when you really want something. good luck.xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo