Community post

Discussion

TWW on anniversary of loss...

I could use some support. I am currently at the very early stage of my TWW(I think I'm one or two dpo) we lost a baby girl last April at 24 weeks. This is a hard month as it is. Come to find out I will be able to test on the one year anniversary of the loss of our daughter. I so badly want the good news on this day. But trying so hard not to get my hopes up. After a year of trying I am almost convinced that the test will be negative. Engouragment and support would be greatly appreciated TCC friends!

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi Augustine,

I am in a similar situation and have been in it before. Last March we lost our baby girl at 18 weeks. I was so determined to be pregnant again by her actual due date in August. In July I was convinced we were not pregnant and was so full of emotions that I almost wanted to drink them away. But something told me to test. So just days before our first little one's due date I got a BFP! I really helped seeing that positive test as we now had something wonderful to look forward to. Unfortunately, we lost that baby girl at 17 weeks in October. Today would've been her due date and I am currently 6dpo. I really hope this is it for us because I again made myself a promise that I would be pregnant before her due date and have a happy, healthy baby in 2012. I will start testing this weekend and I really hope we both have some good news to share.

12 years ago

I too am in a very similar situation, I will be testing on April 28th-29th, Last year on April 24th, 2011( easter) I gave birth to a Beautiful son Named James Logan, he was 6lbs 40z and 20 1/4 inches long, He lived only 43 mins after birth, I had a Placental Abruption..He was almost full term 36weeks 1 day..that was the hardest thing i have ever been through in my life was buring my son April 27th,2011(my birthday)..... I am hoping to have my bfp on the 28th ... I am terrified cause with the 1 year anniversary coming up i'm having alot of stress with it.. Hoping we all get BFP AND STICKY BEANS.....

12 years ago

Hi ladies

I felt compelled to join in ..

Im not actually TTC yet.. however I have started charting my cycle and my CM as i June i will start trying again.

On feb 25th this year i gave birth to my firstborn daughter Ava at 41 weeks. She passed way at 40 +4 . She was perfect in every way tests showed nil cause of death. I am still shattered its been 7.5 weeks since her birth and each day is hard but getting a little easier.

I just wanted to say that althought i havnt started to TTC yet.. i am thinking of you all and hoping you all get BFP's soon and very sticky lil ones!!

12 years ago

I am so sorry to all of you for your tragic losses. I unfortunately understand what it is you are feeling. I did not get my bfp during the anniversary, instead I got af. I was ok with that, it seems to be getting easier the more time passes. At this point I'm almost use to the idea that the test will be negative. Still waiting to cry those happy tears. Still hopeful for myself and all of you, thank you for your kind words. Xx

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo