Community post

Discussion

The torture chamber aka TWW

Hi everyone! I am hoping this is the month!! I just finished my fertile phase and am now in the torture chamber aka the TWW. Feel free to look at my chart and let me know how it looks so far, I'm hoping the three days in a row of BD will pay off. It's too early for any symptom tracking or obsessing, anyone just starting the TWW and want to chat? Baby dust! Xo

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Me too! 2dpo, can't stop rereading symptoms I don't have yet! Haha

12 years ago

Hello Ladies, I too am in the "torture chamber" TWW. I'm now at 3DPO, and it feels like I have a year more to go. Lol! But I know in the sensible part of my brain that its only a week and a half. As am I also hoping and praying that this is the month too. According to my chart I timed the BD'ing just right, so only time will tell. Good Luck and Baby Dust to You Ladies!!!!

12 years ago

Hi girlies! I know I'm reading into symptoms already too, I try to tell myself to STOP IT but I can't! Tjb- your chart looks great, very promising! Eek! I think we timed BD well this time too, better then we ever have so we will see, not soon enough. The worst part of TWW is how hopeful I feel, it is such a blow when it doesn't happen:( I know it's too soon for symptoms but I am STARVING! I'm sure it's just my hormones from ovulating, but man am I hungry! Shall we keep in touch this TWW and help keep each other sane? Lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo