Posts by jtomsic

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone surviving the tww ttc after a stillborn?

I see a lot who have miscarried I am just wondering if any one has experienced a stillborn and are now ttc.

22 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

miserable ovary pain and clomid

I am calling my doctor as soon as they open in the morning but until I can get in I was hoping for some insigh ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Help from the clomid veterans:)

I have no idea when to expect a period. I have a 34-36 day cycle usually but took clomid 50mg cd 3-7 for the f ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Melanoma and pregnancy

Hi ladies, going through a major scare and wanted to share in hopes that it can help someone else. I have alw ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

sudden lh surge 10dpo....

I started this month so calm and content, now the closer to:period: the crazier I get. Feeling super tired, n ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Suggestions for which opk tests to use.

:confused: Okay, I have been using the answer opk tests as they are the cheapest ones at walmart and offer lo ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cd 15 Very positive opk, BLEEDING???

Thought I had a pos opk a couple days ago but have had multiple positives in a month before and need to keep t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Help... first time using opk.

K, this will be cycle 6 ttc. previously I have only checked dates, paid attention to cm and cp and usually get ...

68 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I need some help.

I have tried to research all over the net but cannot get any answers, I have had a huge increase in cm since ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I swore I was not going to obsess this month :(

Hi, just need some input or a second opinion, my dh is not so great with the feedback on this kind of thing:lo ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago