Community post

Discussion

miserable ovary pain and clomid

I am calling my doctor as soon as they open in the morning but until I can get in I was hoping for some insight from others experiences.
I took 50mg cd 3-7 and am on cd 11 with neg opks. Last night I bloated to 4 months preg, and felt pretty miserable, then this morning had twinges in my ovaries to start and by the time I finished helping in my sons class my stomach was killing me. My left ovary hurts a little more but it is pretty steady pain in both sides and my stomach is still super bloated.
I do have lots of ewcm but with the neg opk's I dont think its o pains. I am a pretty active person and the pain has kept me down all day, I had surgery on my leg last week and wasn't as limited as I am with this nasty pain .

Any other clomid takers going through this??

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

clomid pain was almost unbearable for me. and it lasted for weeks. i only made it thru two rounds. just to be on the safe side, it might be good to see ur doc, just to make sure its not a cyst that could rupture.

12 years ago

Just for anyone who may read this experiencing something similar.... it ended up being o pains. I was absolutly miserable for three days then finally got my + opk. slowly the following days the pain lessened but was still tender for a good week after o. Now at 10 dpo I am experiencing a renewed burning pain in my ovaries. not anywhere near as intense as the o pains but still an ouch. Have no clue what it means but hoping that it means the clomid helped and that it can be listed as a dominant pregnancy symptom.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo