Community post

Discussion

Suggestions for which opk tests to use.

Okay, I have been using the answer opk tests as they are the cheapest ones at walmart and offer lots of tests so that I can better figure eveything out by testing every day after af leaves to make sure I'm even ovulating.
I will be starting clomid next month and via docs request am supposed to keep an everyday from af to af record of opk's this month w/o and the next three with clomid.
Sorry blah blah, anyway the answer looks positive for a good two weeks. I honestly cannot tell when my surge occurs. I test morning noon and night to make sure I am not missing it also.
Just bought the wondofo (amazon) kit and am getting very dark +, 8dpo after suspected o, on answer and neg on internet cheapies..... leading me to the question.... how different can they seriously be and who has a suggestion for some good cheap ones.
can't wait to hear everyones opinions

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Oops, I got my brands wrong:) Formosa is the brand for the Internet cheapies & first response not answer on the two week + ones. He he.

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

save yourself the agony. go digital. i know they cost more but you will drive yourself crazy trying to decipher those lines. with the digital, you either get a smiley face or you don't. i also use a clearblue easy monitor (the test sticks fit both). and the clomid will make them useless. i would get a smiley for less than a day and peaks for a week on the monitor. it was mind numbing. the pain will usually be a good clue that you are actually about to ovulate though.

good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo