Community post

Discussion

sudden lh surge 10dpo....

I started this month so calm and content, now the closer to the crazier I get.
Feeling super tired, nauseated, super nose, lots and lots of pains and twinges in my overies and cervix. cervix still mid-way soft and closed. had positive opk Aug 22nd, also had very light bleeding with lots ewcm, doc said was a good sign of ov? We b'd a lot this whole month and made sure everyother day the week of + then everyday for 3 days after. On the 25th I noticed huge increase in cm and was still very open. b'd some more just to be sure.
Also very very unusual, I have only gotten a YI during pregnancy and like 1 the whole 9 but 3 days after + I had terrible YI. possibly all the bd but in general we are pretty active that way so.
I am supposed to chart the entire month with opks as I start a perscription for clomid next month and the doc needs to decide on dose.. anyway, got lighter and lighter test lines then shadow of a line on aug 27th. obviously no more lh, then suddenly the test line has gradualy gotten darker every day since till a + this morning.
Wondering if I should take any hope from this. neg hpt's, but haven't taken any of the early ones. hmmm

User Image User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

take an early hpt....i bet you are pregs! fingers crossed!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo