Community post

Discussion

I swore I was not going to obsess this month :(

Hi, just need some input or a second opinion, my dh is not so great with the feedback on this kind of thing
Soo I was nearly a week late for AF and then she came with a furey for four days so later and longer with heavier flow and more intense cramps.
I spotted for a couple days but it became really mixed in with ewcm very much like ovulation. By cycle day 8 I had stopped spotting entirely and had loads of ewcm so I'm pretty sure it was an extra early O, as I dont usually ovulate until cycle day 15-17.
Approaching cycle day 14 I started to get more cm but it was very milky. close to fertile texture just thicker and white, then cycle day 15 started spotting mostly pink bits of red & loads of cm, the loads of cm has continued today with very trace amounts of pink. hmmmm?
This puts me at either a late spotting ovulation or a very early ovulation on cycle day 8 now around 8 dpo.
What do you think, possible implantation? If so suggestions on when I can test. AF is not expected until 7/30 at the earliest, but if implantation has occured and I am already 8dpo.... This is why I swore I would not obsess this month

User Image User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I hate to add to your obsessing, but here's a website that I like about cm: http://www.beautifulcervix.com/

Have you seen it before? It has pictures of cm over the course of a month. Maybe this will be helpful to you.

12 years ago

If it was implantation, then you should have levels of hcg high enough to test in about 3-4 days. Hcg starts to be released when the eggie implants and then doubles every two or three days. I would say test 3 days from now, if then test two days after that.

Also, I would recommend trying to use some sort of ovulation monitoring (OPKs or OvWatch or Ovulite) just so you don't have to rely solely on CM. It can get so confusing

User Image User Image

12 years ago

thanks kittenlvr and blackkitty.
@ blackkitty, as part of my pledge to not obsess this month I decided to not use the opk or bbt and was not going to even bother with cm but my will power was not strong enough with something so easily checked.
Now if only I had admitted that I could not resist obsessing and done the stupid opks for reasurance.
I think I've got my head on straight now. Chances of implantation bleeding seems to be one in a million, probably AF coming early because a crazy cycle. Anyway around it I suppose I will be finding out within the next month or so, right.
Again so hard not to obsess!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo