Posts by Wannabemom3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Need opinions PLEASE!!!!

Ive been using ovulation test for the last 3 days, that have all came back low fertility. I guess i skipped my ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

No one answers....

I love everything about this page and how you can keep track of everything and all the calendars it has. But ...

6 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Could i be pregnant?

Ok i started my last cycle on 7-20-16 and ovulated on 8-3-16 we had intercourse and waited the two week wait. ...

5 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Any more suggestions....

Unfortuntally this cycle we had a chemical pregnancy. We have done alot of reading and are going to try some t ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Need advice of any kind

Ok i have symptoms from very early on. The two week waiting period has drove me crazy! I took a hpt on 6dpo ...

5 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Scared, need advice....

Been having multiple symptoms for a while now. Have taken a few hpt and have had one faint positive, positive, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Emotional rollercoaster, what is going on???

Ive been having symptoms for a while now and can just feel that i am pregnant. On day 6dpo took a test and g ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

8 dpo noticing a few changes today

Noticing a few new symptoms today and wondering if they are pregnancy related. Im 8 dpo and i cant seem to qui ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages