Community post

Discussion

Any more suggestions....

Unfortuntally this cycle we had a chemical pregnancy. We have done alot of reading and are going to try some things to assist us with this next upcoming cycle.
I am starting to take one a day prenatal vitamins, primerose oil and co-q 10.
My husband is starting a mens one a day vitamin along with a few others as well.
Is there any other vitamins that were missing or any other things we may not be aware of and should try?
We are willing to try almost anything and open to all suggestions!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

3 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I had a chemical in april and it seems my body had problems balancing the hormones afterwards so i didnt have ad for two months afterwards.

I took maca and vildjam rot and it really helped balancing my hormones afterwards. Finally got ovulation going again two Days after starting it and had my periods exactly two weeks later.

If you have problems with your hormones afterwards :).

The cycle after i took maca Before ovulation vildjam rot after and drank lots of raspberry leaf tea :). Ive never had so balanced cycle as then. Unfortunately i am still trying though. Bit ive only had one balanced cycle since starting.

Now im on a tww i Think. (i tried soy iso this cycle and for me it had the opposite effect and messed with my hormones again. For some women it seems to do magic, many conceive on first cycle or up to 75% you read on the internet) but i shouldnt Count me out since i am still waiting

7 years ago

Hi,
Here's a link to a thread with more info if your interested...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=557981

Do you chart your bbt? It's a good way to pinpoint if anything is going wrong in your cycle and what to try change. If your hormones are already balanced and you start taking supplements then you could do more harm and it could take even longer to conceive.
Prenatal vits are a good idea to prepare your body, evening primrose should be stopped when you ovulate as it can cause early mc, and cq10 is great for egg health.

Kungfupanda.. I had balanced out my hormones with vitex but like you I read the success of soy iso and couldn't resist. It messed up my cycle making me ovulate later and shortened my luteal phase, looks like I'm as lucky as you
So now I'm also trying to get my hormones balanced again, hope yours are back to normal soon.

7 years ago

hej Kerzie.

How long have you been trying and when did you use the soy?
Good to have someone on the same page although of course I wish you to be lucky soon, and me too hehe :)

My Af should have arrived yesterday if everything was normal but I have a gut feeling that soy only made me ovulate 2-3 days ago or something. which will make this cycle approximately 2 weeks longer then usually.

You also sayd it made your LP shorter? since I am not far enough yet to know that it is interesting to know what I could possibly expect. How much shorter did your LP become?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo