Community post

Question

Scared, need advice....

Been having multiple symptoms for a while now. Have taken a few hpt and have had one faint positive, positive, and two negative, in that order. Now i am 10dpo and when i woke up this morning and used the bathroom there was a little pink on the toilet paper when i wiped. What are your opinions? Ive read and read to the point where im going crazy! Im still holding out hope!!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

1 Answer • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Unfortunately, if you're getting negative tests after faint positives, it's more than likely a chemical pregnancy. That's the downside of testing much earlier than your period (in the old days ladies never even knew about them more than likely). It's pretty common, but it still stinks. I've had two. I wish you the best of luck! I would maybe test one more time just to make sure your pee wasn't more diluted than usual when you got that negative. Sometimes that can throw tests off.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo