Community post

Question

Emotional rollercoaster, what is going on???

Ive been having symptoms for a while now and can just feel that i am pregnant.
On day 6dpo took a test and got a very faint positive result, took another 7dpo and got a positive result that continued to get darker with time, then took another 8dpo and it came back negative.
Whatndo you think could be going on......PLEASE HELP!!!

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

2 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

that's wayyy to early to be testing. implantation doesn't even happen until 6-12 dpo. it is literally impossible to get a positive unless you miscalculated when you ovulated and in that case you would not be 6 dpo. if by chance you did miscalculate your ovulation date then it sounds like you had a chemical pregnancy. if you still haven't had a period I would go to the doctor.

7 years ago

I am 99% positive about my cycle. We kept very close track of when my period started. we used the advanced clear blue digital ovulation kit. So were pretty confident about when i ovulated. I have a picture of all 3 test on here somewhere if you can see it. Nothing has changed still no bleeding or anything else i am just going to wait a couple days to test again

" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo