Posts by abbie0455

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Lighter BFP and panicking.....

Oooooook. So I have currently 9 days past a 5 Day transfer and my beta test isn't until Friday (today is Tuesd ...

8 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

IVF here we come?

Long story short, DH has low sperm motility. Like....very low. Less than 1% low (SA performed 2x to be sure ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Period way late and THEN BFP?

Just curious as to if anyone out there didn't get their BFP until their period was super late. Like weeks late ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

What happens if....

Ooooook...here we go. SOOOO my hubby was on a business trip last week and I tested like crazy hoping that when ...

16 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

BFP at 7dpo?

Hey ladies! So I'm actually at a very calm state of mind about this right now, but I'm procrastinating on some ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

6 Days late but neg. preg test?!

Ok, I am officially 6 days late!!!! That's about 4 or 5 days later than I've ever been in my life!! And not a ...

27 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Random symptom....

I went off the pill in December and we are trying to conceive. Ever since I've gone off the pill I seem to be ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Recent HPV diagnosis, but TTC

Hey everyone....so I was recently diagnosed with HPV at my last pap smear. We are still wanting to conceive n ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages