Community post

Discussion

BFP at 7dpo?

Hey ladies! So I'm actually at a very calm state of mind about this right now, but I'm procrastinating on some cleaning so thought I'd ask this for fun :-) I'm 7dpo today. Woke up around 5:30 and had to use the restroom so for fun I took a hpt (since I have a bunch of wondfos). Wasn't expecting anything, was still half asleep, and impatient to look at it since it was a sleep in day today and bam! BFP. No line hunting, 3 minutes into the test tops. I'm not saying it was a strong positive, but definitely two lines the second I saw it. Tried to go back to sleep (haha! Yeah right), refraining from telling DH before I know for sure. Well I laid there a half an hr before I had to pee again, so I took another wondfo and a frer and nothing. Really wishing I would have saved my first batch of urine, but I was expecting nothing! Just a strip to take into the light every 5 minutes to over analyze today to keep me entertained. Sooooo I guess my question is: is it even really possible to get a BFP today? Has anyone else had instant evap lines on wondfos? I've taken a lot and have never had anything that looked like it did this morning. Baby dust to all! :-)

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Maybe if you O'a day or so earlier than you thought I'd say it's possible. But the embryo needs 5 or 6 days to make it to blastocyst, then hatch. Then begin implantation process....

I felt pretty confident on wondfos until about a week ago when someone posted pics of positive hpts when they hadnt even O'd yet in the cycle. I believe they contacted the company to have them replaced. I wish i remembered the users name. She had the same results with multiple ones from the batch.

Anywho, i hope this is a bfp for you! Congrats if it is. Keep us updated !

8 years ago

Thanks! Hoping since all of my others from this batch have been negatives that this might be it. I'm not getting my hopes up just yet though. I caved and showed DH, and he sees the line too, so at least I know I'm not going crazy!

8 years ago • Post starter

Update! Took a good amount of wondfos yesterday during the day, nothing. Took another with fmu and it was positive. Took a Walmart cheapie and that was positive too. Frer negative. 8dpo now with lots of twinges of pain in my uterus area and super emotional. All of which could be signs of AF as well.

10dpo.....this appeared negative this morning. Came home from work to this. I've taken about 98 of these and have NEVER gotten an indent line. Is that what this is???User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo