Community post

Discussion

Recent HPV diagnosis, but TTC

Hey everyone....so I was recently diagnosed with HPV at my last pap smear. We are still wanting to conceive now, however, and I don't go in for my follow up appointment to make sure the HPV isn't causing other issues for another two weeks. My fertility window just so happens to be this week and next week. Not sure what to do. My sister's HPV was found during her second pregnancy and they looked into it after her son was born, but I just don't know how to handle this. Luckily almost every female I know within 15 years of my age also has HPV so they are making me feel better, but not sure if we should be trying right now? But as you all know...super hard to wait when you have your minds made up that you're wanting a baby. Thoughts? Advice?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

The best thing is to call your doctor office advice line. If they advise to wait, then wait.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo