Community post

Discussion

6 Days late but neg. preg test?!

Ok, I am officially 6 days late!!!! That's about 4 or 5 days later than I've ever been in my life!! And not a positive pregnancy test to be seen! And yes, I've taken them first thing in the morning, smu, and afternoon urine. NOTHING!!! I'm exhausted, randomly nauseous (barely kept down my favorite meal last night!). WHAT IS GOING ON!? I feel like I'm jumping the gun by calling my. dr. this early on. I guess I just want some kindred spirits to tell me that I'm normal (translate: I just turned 30 in august, have never had a baby, been TTC 10 months, and am officially convinced I am entering pre-menopause).

27 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 27 Replies | Last Page

I'm going through the same thing! hoping someone can give us some insight!

8 years ago

Thank goodness someone is!! My husband thinks this is a great thing and doesn't understand why I'm stressed! He thinks that I'm absolutely pregnant, but I'm just not so sure....

8 years ago • Post starter

Sorry I can't be much of help but I am also 5 days late and still getting bfn and just like you abbie0455 I've been poas 3 times a day nothing has changed :( the only symptoms I have is sore nipples my back hurts sometimes and my head hurts and I have nausea time to time oh and annoying sharp shooting pain in my lower stomach and a lot of clear cm dh says I'm pregnant but I'm just not so convinced with all these bfns everything looks like pregnancy but it also resembles AF so confused

8 years ago

In the same boat ladies. I have been getting BFN's, I tested on Sunday at 13 DPO and got nothing. Today is 15DPO. This is the longest my cycle has ever been. I had some light tinged CM for about three days off and on (Fri to Sun). I thought it might have been IB. I've been nauseated off and on for about a week, a bit overtired, and cramps on and off for about a week too, but nothing crazy. That's all I've felt. I'm not sure what to think. My cycles have been wonky since my D&C in Feb. I've never gone past 30DC. Today is CD30, I should get my period tomorrow, but I don't feel like it's coming. I will probably test again Friday if I don't get my period. I have heard stories of women not getting theri BFP until cycle day 41. Sigh*

8 years ago

Mine finally came this morning on day 7. I feel so much better, slightly sad that I'm not pregnant, but relieved that SOMETHING happened. I'm trying to decide if I should talk to a dr. about getting on a ovulation drug to make me a bit more regular since this is starting or just let it go. :-/

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry the witch reared her face abbie0455 and I understand what you mean about talking to your doc about treatments or just not evening holding your breath on the situation that's how I feel now I am currently 5 days late still no AF I woke real bitchy I actually had sort of a tantrum lol my nipples still hurt and I've been cramping like AF is coming but every time I check nothing there tested with fmu BFN idk

Hello mooglebaby wow cycle day 41? Idk if I can wait that long lol I'm very sorry about the d&c situation and you getting bfn but don't loose hope if AF hasn't showed we are still in FX and BABYDUST

8 years ago

I know, it seems horribly long to wait. I just learned from a friend, and also a girl online that you should pay attention to you LP days. The cycles can vary, but your LP should be the same. THAT is the time you are paying attention to if you are late. I ALWAYS get my period 14 days after I ovulate. I'm currently on day 15. I'm not convinced that this is accurate for me, since I wasn't tracking ovulation before this month, and can only go by my app information. BUT it looks like the last 6 months I have always got my period 14 days after ovulation. You are correct though. We aren't out until we get our AF.

8 years ago

I always get my AF 13 to 14 days after O so I have a 27 28 day cycle its been like that every since I came off the pill the beginning of last year I have pretty regular cycle but it was weird last cycle last cycle I got my AF on time 9/11 but my calendar and my opk said I O on the 25th but when I O I didn't have the normal twinges in my pelvic region like normal so I said to myself I think I had a silent egg meaning I didn't feel it be released and I wasn't going to get my AF this month and long and behold I didn't get it when I was suppose to and I still haven't

8 years ago

Also now that I'm late I'm having the twinge like pain the dull cramps in both ovaries and sometimes AF like cramping down there so bad I'd run to the bathroom and there would be nothing but clear cm and then me and dh dtd last night and I was so scared I'd get my AF but I woke the morning to no AF so confused

8 years ago

Yes, my DH and I DTD in hopes of getting my period too because it usually works. It didn't. I have had no spotting or anything. I don't have lots of cramps (very very VERY mild), but I'm tired and sluggish. I HAVE been super stressed hoping for a BFP this month, so I am wondering if that pushed back my period. Like I said before, I'll wait until Friday, then test again. Fingers crossed for us both.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo