Posts by ttc2littlelovebaby

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

2WW (4 DPO) anyone having symptoms/signs?

Just trying to ask around to see what others are feeling/going through in this, what feels like an eternity, 2 ...

14 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

This is my first 2WWâ?¦ any advice how to not let this 2WW consume my life? It feels li

I'm feeling like these next 2 weeks are going to last forever. It's consuming my every thought. I need some ad ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Breastfeeding No cycles Fertile CM Neg. ovulation ADVICE??

I'm new to this but I need help. Im breadtfeeding my 19 month old daughter I had cycles for 7 months after giv ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

New to TTC. What's OV feel like?? IM not sure if OV or not? Help??

I'm new to this so I've never been i tune with my body when it was ovulating. Mths last few days I've had EWCM ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

OPK my first go around with OPKs need help determining what happens next.....???

Yesterday I had fertile CM and I took an OPK is was negative. Today I checked my CM again and it was even more ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

TTC 2nd baby while nursing and no cycles. What can I do to start ovulating again? Please help?!?!?

I had my daughter 5/24/14 then on 7/9/13 I got a depo shot I only got the one because I knew we wanted our chi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can I catch the first egg even if I have had AF's but from the shot so they were AO. Please help?!?

I gave birth 5/24/13 at my 6 week checkup I got the depo shot I had AF from that month on for about 6-7 months ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

No OV, No AF??

Well my last entry explained what I was trying to do from weaning to conceiving. It feels like it's been ages ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

1/11/15 TTC#2 with no cycles

We have been TTC since about 6 months after giving birth to our amazing little girl. We started that early bec ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Just need a friend Nursing&TTC w/no cycles yet 19 mths o

Hi I'm very new to this site or any conceiving sit for that matter. I'd just like a friend to talk with, and g ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago