Community post

Discussion

Just need a friend Nursing&TTC w/no cycles yet 19 mths o

Hi I'm very new to this site or any conceiving sit for that matter. I'd just like a friend to talk with, and get get advice from.

My DD is 19 months old I had a depo shot a month after her birth and had non-ovulating cycles for 6 months. Then my cycles just stopped. That's been 13 months ago and still no sign of AF. My DD nurses at night only for about 4-5 hours of comfort nursing on and off throughout the hours of 3am-8am or so. I thought by letting her wean herself down it would help bring back my AF but no such luck. I'm new to all of this my DD was a surprise so this time around is our first hoarding at actually TTC. Well with my DD I got off the depo shot is been on it for about 5-6 years and it took my body about 2years or so to get the shot completely out of my system when I stopped the shot we stopped using contraceptives.

I'm just needing a friend I keep tony self and I had 2 good friends but their families have grown much bigger and they are always busy and they moved away like other states.

Thanks for listening. Sorry it's so long.

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo