Community post

Discussion

Breastfeeding No cycles Fertile CM Neg. ovulation ADVICE??

I'm new to this but I need help. Im breadtfeeding my 19 month old daughter I had cycles for 7 months after giving birth but a month after birth I got a depo shot only 1 we use no contraceptives at all. My cycles were from the depo shot then I'm assuming after it wore off my cycles stopped too. im trying to wean my daughter from nursing. She only nurses a few hours a night nothing at all during the day. I've been tracking my ovulation with tests all negative. I've also been tracking my CM and as of right now I'm having fertile CM. But the ovulation tests are negative but my husband and I still are trying to have see on a regular basis just incase. I'm not sure if I can "catch the first egg" since my cycles before were from the shot and they weren't from ovulating. Or do I have to wait until I can get my cycles back first before I'm ovulating. I just do t know what to do Im losing hope and I have no one I my life that I can get advice from my husband is not very informative in this subject he's as lost as I am. What can I do to start my cycles again or how can I start ovulation?? What in really asking is what can I do to conceive our second baby?? Please any advice will help...

Thanks for reading if you've made it through this long question. I truly appreciate it.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi I just wanted to say I know how frustrating this is for your husband and you but I will give you as much info as I can about conceing and about myself I've been pregnant 5 times four successful pregnancy and I breast feed all my babies until 18 months and it seems like I always fall pregnant when they are anywhere from 12 months or 18 months I been on the depo before ever having kids that stuff is no good when it comes down to wanting to have a baby it stays in your body for about 12 to 24 months what you need to do is go to your family doctor and tell him you are not ovulating and your cycles are not coming like it should and you really want to conceive he or she will then give you a prescription for something to start your period again clomid works great I fail pregnant 7 days later but it was an ectopic pregnancy but that medicine made me ovulate and helped with my Overian cyst and another thing I know it's hard but you gotta stop nursing and a good way to stop is giving your baby pediasur it's just like ensure I don't know how your finances is but your insurance will cover it or wic will

9 years ago

Thank you so much we actually cut down from all night comfort nursing to only 3-4 comfort nurses just to get dd back to sleep. I guess that was enough because I got a positive OPK jan 18 and we just happen to BD the day before and the day of and 2 days before the day before one. So right now we are in the 2WW so I'm praying for a BFP. I'm feeling a little odd but I'm trying not to look too much into the symptoms I've been reading a lot and I don't want to start "feeling" symptoms. We are still in the process of weaning it's taking a while but dd is getting a lot better. Thanks for the advice if we don't concieve this month I'll defibsetly go in and get some kind of medicine to regain a regular cycle.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo