Community post

Discussion

2WW (4 DPO) anyone having symptoms/signs?

Just trying to ask around to see what others are feeling/going through in this, what feels like an eternity, 2WW. Trying my hardest not to go bonkers in this 2WW any advice on staying sane?

14 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I am 4dpo today. I had some mild cramping and gas, slight headache, and fatigue. But those could also be because of any number of things (like having a 2 year old). I was pregnant last month but lost it at 5 weeks and I know I felt stuff last month I just can't remember when they started! I bought cheap tests so I can give in to my urges to test, knowing it will be negative for a while yet but at least I feel like I'm doing something. So clearly I have no tips on staying sane but I'll be happy to see if someone else does!

User Image

9 years ago

How are you getting on? I swear I felt what could have been implantation a few days ago and I am now 9dpo. I know it is early, but I can't stop testing. All BFN at the moment, but I have been getting nausea in the evenings, have had loose poos (sorry tmi), feeling weepy and then irritable (could be pmt but a bit early for it), lots of cm which would normally have dried up by now and put off by certain smells. I've also been having really vivid dreams and even dreamed about twins in one of them! I so hope this isn't for nothing.

I hate squinting at the tests and tilting them to see if I can see any sort of line - it drives me mad, but I so would like these symptoms to be real. Can't tell with the boobies as I am still breastfeeding my 17 month old.

Good luck and baby dust to you x

9 years ago

Hello,
I am 6dpo today. At 4dpo my boobs started feeling a little sore and full. My bra feels tight at the bottom. Sometimes I feel like i am imaging symptoms because 4dpo just seems way too early to really feel anything. I have headaches a lot so i dont take that as a symptom. I do have a little acne on my chin. We BD last night and my stomach hurt, i kept getting a queasy feeling so i am thinking my cervix is low?

Best of luck to everyone!

9 years ago

Add vivid dreams to mine too! I also had a dream about twins last night!!!! Hoping it's a good sign! But who knows at this point. I'm trying very hard not to symptom spot but it's impossible not to!

User Image

9 years ago

Lots of baby dust sprinkled to you guys.

My tummy is now really bloated but that could be af approaching. Still bfn at 10dpo. Thought might get a slight line so not looking hopeful :-(

9 years ago

I'm 7 or 8 DPO today and each day's the hours just crawl by I can't wait for 12am to get here so I can say I'm one day closer. I've had dry CM but today boom I had lotion/chunky/creamy yellowish/whitish CM which I posted on my photos I'm told that it looks like pregnant CM but it's hard when I've been testing like a wild women I've tested everyday for like 3-4 days and the BFN kills me I watch all these videos of women getting their BFP as early as 7 DPO and of course I'm not lucky like that but I'm hoping we BDed enough I either OV on Jan 18th or 19th I got my first positive OPK jan 18th and got another positive that was just as dark or a little tiny bit lighter on jan 19 then negative mon 20th I had bad OV cramping all day jan 18th from 6am till that night then nothing the following day. We BDed Friday night/Saturday early morning jan 17th and again Saturday jan 18th that evening. I'm hoping it was enough. Ugh I hate waiting I just want to know the suspense is killing me and this is only my first month of tracking and really hardcore TTC if I'm this frazzled with the first month idk if I'll make it any more months. Just feeling defeated. But I'm still praying for some baby magic in my uterus and I pray you all get your BFPs this month!! Baby dust tons and tons of baby dust, vibes, mojo, just anything baby related to help everyone while TTC.

9 years ago • Post starter

7/8 dpo is still really early - the CM sounds promising. Fingers crossed for you. I am 11dpo now and two more BFN. I know I shouldn't do it to myself, but every time I take a test it gets me down when I get a negative. Then I see the HPT gallery on here and loads of BFPs. I'm really pleased for them but also jealous too.

9 years ago

Yes! I totally understand where you're coming from I watch videos of woman getting their BFP at 7 or 8 DPO and I'm like I'd be happy with a super duper faint almost not there but is line. Lol I even tried the bleach in urine homemade pregnant test lol from what is suppose to happen it says positive but I now it's accurate and who knows maybe it's wrong all together. It's hard being 100% happy for other womens BFPs when you're dieing for your own BFP. It's like 5% of you is jealous and you try to push that jealousy down and be completely and utterly happy for others. I always feel like if I see a shooting star or something you wish on I never wish for myself I always wish for others because I don't want to feel like I'm only concerned about me and plus I feel like if I wished for something for me it won't come true.

Aw yeah I know what you mean - if I make wishes I try to do it for other people too. I will wish for a baby for you ;-)

12dpo and another BFN. Really thought with all the symptoms it might happen but looks not. Have to wait for the witch now I reckon. Not looking forward to that as have awful blood loss during them. Ah well, will try again next month.

How about you? I've never heard of the bleach pregnancy test - will have to google it! Any sign of a line (ooh a rhyme) today?

9 years ago

Your wish came true for me and i got my very faint BFP. Thank you! I wish for you to get your BFP! And I wish for all the other lady's out there to their BFP!! You and all the other lady's deserve it big time!! Thanks for your good wishes and all the kind thoughts and baby dust sent my way!! If you'd like to check my frer it's on my images!!

I am praying for all you ladies!! You deserve your little love baby!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo