Community post

Journal

1/11/15 TTC#2 with no cycles

We have been TTC since about 6 months after giving birth to our amazing little girl. We started that early because it seemed to have taken us a while to conceive our daughter because I was on the depo shot for years and it took what felt like forever to get the depo shot completely out of my system and for us to finally have a BFP! I have breastfed my daughter since birth plus we supplemented later on because I was helping my mom she has leukemia. My daughter weaned herself off Her pacifier around 6 months old and at around 10 months old she was off her bottle. As of now she is down to only comfort nursing at night. I thought by her only feeding a few hours a day I'd have my cycles return so I could finally track my cycles and ovilation. But we have had no such luck. For about 3-4 weeks I was very nauseous and I would wake up out of a dead sleep to throw up and I was having twinges in my uterus area and everyone I know has asked if I'm pregnant my tummy looks pregnant I can't even suck it in. But I've taken umpteen billion pregnacy tests all were Negative. I decided to buy a a pack of 20 ovulation tests and I started testing along with tracking my cervical mucus. As of right now I have fertile cervical mucus but I'm negative on the ovilation tests but we are having sex every 2 days just to make sure if I am possibly ovulating maybe we will catch an egg and be able to turn if I to a beautiful baby. I don't know what to do. I don't have anyone to turn to for advice or help or even comfort. My husband has so many other worries work and we have finally bought a home that has just finished being built from the groud up and we got a 4 bedroom 2-3 rooms for our children and our room and tons of front and back yard to play in. I feel lke in either pregnant or ovulating. I'm having pain in my lower abdomen it's kinda on the left side a little more and I have fertile mucus but the ovulation test is negative but I'm hoping msybe it's a fluke so we still are just not using any contraception. We are also trying to wean my daughter (19 month old) off night comfort nursing. 1. Because my nipples are hurting me very badly it makes me cry just letting her nurse. 2. Because we want to have our children semi close in age. 3. My daughter has become somewhat I'm going to say addicted to my breast she can't sleep without nursing she cries and screams and throws a fit and will pull on my shirt and yank my hair and she turns into a crazy little girl when it comes to nursing. Her dad puts her to sleep and I'll quietly climb in bed and once she even kinda notices me she sits straight up and starts freaking out. I am just touched-out I used to love feeding her but now I don't hate it I just dislike it a lot and it's painful and not at all the loving bonding time we used to have and she grinds her teeth on my nipples so badly that each morning I'm bleeding. I really need help weaning my daughter off the breast and I need help taking control of my cycles and ovulation. My husband and I are very much looking forward to our next wonderfully beautiful bundle of joy and completing our family and giving our daughter a little sibling. She loves babies so much my only two friends I have we got pregnabt around the same time 1 was her 2nd and the other was her 1st and they already had another bundle of joy so 3 for one and 2 for another and my daughter absolutely loves their babies and always kisses and hugs them and helps dress and change them and says I love you baby and she touches my tummy and says baby baby. I just feel broken. I need help and mentoring. Well that's all I got for now. Still TTC. I pray for a great outcome.

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Dont really know how to help with weaning her off the breast, but i think theres too much on your side and that alone will cause problems conceiving. I dont know hoew you will do this but you need to get help that way your body can relax and be ready to catch that eggie.

9 years ago

Thank you for replying to this. I'm new to this. I have been trying to stay home and relax I even went and got a massage today. I've been seeing a counselor also which is helping. I'm just trying to figure out why my cycles quit I think they were from the shot so maybe that's why. I feel as though she's not nursing enough to be holding back AF. But I have researched a lot and I've read that some women don't get their AF back until completely weaning their children. I'm not sure but hopefully that will do the trick idk what else to try.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo