Community post

Journal

No OV, No AF??

Well my last entry explained what I was trying to do from weaning to conceiving. It feels like it's been ages since I felt life inside me. My DD was born 5-24-13 she's almost 20 months old or what I say is a year and a half. I'm lost and don't know if I can keep driving myself crazy with all the testing and hoping. I have many questions and I've researched every question I have and every possibility that it could be and still I'm sitting here with my questions hanging in front of me like a crooked picture frame on the wall one I cannot straighten or take down. I want to know why I have no AF. Why did I have AF for 6-7 months then all of sudden stop? Was it because the depo shot? If it was do those AFs count as a regular "first" AF from giving birth? I didn't ovulate while having them. So can I still "catch the first egg?" If my AFs were from the shot they were a side effect from the shot so I feel as though I should be able to "catch the first egg". But if my AFs after the shot do "count" then I guess i will have to wait for AF to come back before I can even think about ovulating and getting pregnant. I am just praying and fingers crossed that I can OV before my AF gets here. If not I'll really feel like my hopes have been crushed and thrown away. I want to feel like I'm doing good and actually tracking something. I've been tracking my CM, which looks to me like fertile CM, I'm tracking with my OPK , which every single one BFN, I'm tracking my CP, which over the last couple of weeks have become soft and open. I've bought Pre-Seed and no matter if I "think" I'm OV or not I ise it every time my hubby and I have BMS. I need answers I need to know if I'm wasting time focusing on trying to catch when I OV first then get my AF. I'm trying to wean my DD also because I know that if my first plan doesn't pan out then my second plan needs to be to wean my DD and focus on getting my AF back so I can start tracking my cycles, CM, CP, and OPK. Right now I'm doing everything but tracking my cycles because I have none. If anyone can help me I sure would apperciate it. Its taking everything out of me trying to stay positive and pray for a bun in my oven. I miss being pregnant which sounds hilarious coming from me because with my DD I had hypermesis graddivium (HG) till I was 6 months along I was 185 when I found out I was pregnant I was so sick I lost 20lbs. Took me down to 165lbs and then when I went in to give birth I was at my biggest at 203lbs if you count from my pre-pregnancy weight I only gained 18lbs but from my sick weight if 165lbs I gained 38lbs. My dr told me that it was really good because my DD needed the nutrition she'd been lacking from me having HG. It was terrible but at around 7 months I got better and I actually started showing and I finally had my pregnancy glow. I loved it even when I was sick I loved it. It really kills me that my DD at 20months loves babies and because my only friends (2) have already had all their children 3 boys for one and 2 girls for the other she loves being around their babies and from seeing them both being pregnant my DD will sit in my lap on the bed when we are going night night and lay her little head on my tummy and she points and says Baby? Bebe? It breaks my heart cause I want to be able to say yes there's a baby in there. I tell her every night do you want a baby brother or baby sister? She says yea and I say ok well to get a baby we gotta not eat on mommas boob boobs at night. This to my surprise has actually helped she used to comfort nurse from the time we got in bed 8pm to the time we got up around 8am-9am. And now we are down to 3am-4am till about 8am-9am. So hopefully the more we cut down the faster I'll either have AF then OV or OV then have AF. Friends and support is definitely needed. My family is small (mom, dad,me) so I've never had that big support system.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo