Posts by member_141063

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

New cycle

Welll today is CD 1 onto a new cycle I have decided this cycle to use vitex this cycle and use opk. I am hopin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Ttc our last

I finally got good BFP December 16, 2015 and had my first tubal reversal baby in August 9, 2016 after I was g ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

taking it easy per doctors request

Well I met with a different doctor since mine wasn't available and I am so pleased that I did hes wonderful. H ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

decided to start ttc sooner

I was supposed to wait until two cycles to be able to ttc again but figured it would take longer to get settle ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

made to take a break

Well I had a tubal reversal in March of 2014 around beginning of April we started ttc and from then to current ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

another chemical pregnancy

Well after the tubal pregnancy in September/november had a dnc and methrotexate shot on November 19 and decide ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

chemical pregnancy and now possible tubal

Ok so I got a BFP on (08/16/14) and by (08/19/14) due to my numbers being low then dropping I already knew I w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

HSG results from both regular obgyn and tubal reversal doctor

So I went to my obgyn on (08/27/14) to go over the results and it didn't go over so well there he didn't even ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

HSG and waiting for results

I had a HSG on Friday and I was told by the doctor who did it who acted like he was rushed mind you said the r ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

af is here and my obgyn appointment

Af started 5 days ago I had my appointment yesterday and he gave me a prescription for clomid 50 mg with one r ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago