Posts by member_141063

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

11-12? dpo and frustrated

My temp has been all over the place this month and according to ff I'm 12 dpo and according to this website I' ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

9 dpo and nausea

I think I had my implantation dip today and hopefully tomorrow it will go back up and lately I have had nausea ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

might O early

I might actually ovulate early this month which I am surprised by since I didn't think I would get a positive ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cycle #3

Finished cycle #2 last Thursday on the 12th I'm now on cycle #3 cd 11 waiting to ovulate started the SMEP Thur ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

er visit and follow up obgyn appointment

I went to the er after experiencing blood clotting and pregnancy symptoms blood work was and an ultrasound was ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

the witch arrived

on to cycle two of ttc our first tubal reversal baby I think my luteal phase is to low so instead of waiting u ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

doctor appoitnment update and progesterone results

I brought my chart to the doctor with me to show him and the vitex I used to help me ovulate.After showing him ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

tww plus doctor appointment

I am now 8 dpo and I don't know if my freaking temp dip this morning was due to implantation or due to the fac ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

shocking new update

Well I thought I was in the tww, but it turns out that no I am not about to ovulate according to my progestero ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

new ob and temp

Well after taking in account that the other very high appointment right before the pos opk was also probably d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago