Community post

Journal

doctor appoitnment update and progesterone results

I brought my chart to the doctor with me to show him and the vitex I used to help me ovulate.After showing him my chart he agreed with me that I didn't ovulate earlier like I had thought I had but that I had ovulated around the time fertility friend shows so he ordered another progesterone test and I called today to see when the results were ready and they told me they would have the nurse call me back with the results or when she thought they would be ready by, and the results to my progesterone level test were 4.7 and on the last result paper they gave me yesterday from the last test has a progesterone reference range follicular phase <1.0, luteal phase 2.6- 21.5 and pregnancy first trimester 4.1- 34.0. So I am wondering what that means ugh I guess I will know in 4 days if af rears her ugly head or not I am going to try not to test until then but most likely I will cave and test sooner lol.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo