Posts by member_141063

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Seriously?!!!?!!!

I just found out last night that dh general manager already has the W-2's there at work and is being an ass an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

tick...tick...tick

Ugh I feel like time is going by so slowly and it is driving me crazy. I wish his work would give him his W-2 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

FINALLY!!!!

I know that my tubes being tied has caused me irregular periods and that is the reason that I started Femaprin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

ugh af being late

I know I can't be pregnant my tubes are tied but ugh!!!! Since I was sick pretty much this whole month it thre ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

maybe 50 days?

Well he didn't get his W-2 on his last pay check so I am wondering when he will get it. I am hoping soon that ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

counting down until tubal reversal

its is in 69 days or sooner hopefully until my tubal reversal. I am getting so excited as the time gets closer ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Femaprin and my recent cycle

I started taking Femaprin my last cycle and it helped. This last cycle my temps weren't all over the place and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

84 days or less/frustration and tubal pain

I have been having pain near my tubes since the tubal reversal in 2010, and last night was the worst pain I ha ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Counting down the months and weeks until my tubal reversal

It is at least 4 months and 5 weeks until I can have the surgery probably will have to do it right after we ge ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

85 days or sooner until my tubal reversal and hoping for a twin pregnancy

I know that if the people in our families knew that I wanted to have twins lol hoping that I have twins after ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago