Community post

Journal

84 days or less/frustration and tubal pain

I have been having pain near my tubes since the tubal reversal in 2010, and last night was the worst pain I have had since then and it just keeps getting worse. I know the tubal reversal should help and my husband is really worried broke down and said I could apply for a medical loan. Well I tried that today and we don't qualify and now I know if I want to get the loan or loans I may need to get this surgery done sooner that its pointless to ask family for help. I know that none of the agree with the main reason I want a tubal reversal done is that we would like another baby. But right now I am concerned about getting rid of this horrid pain I just wish instead of judging me and saying that this isnt right or not a smart idea, and I know they have told me they are telling me this out of love and such its just sometimes I wish they just would emotionally support us in our decision instead of putting us down even if that may not be what they are trying to do.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo