Community post

Journal

chemical pregnancy and now possible tubal

Ok so I got a BFP on (08/16/14) and by (08/19/14) due to my numbers being low then dropping I already knew I was having a chemical pregnancy. Then recently this past cycle I got another BFP on (10/19/14) numbers only went up two points in two days then started going up 5 points a day and then when I went to the er on (11/05/14) for bleeding it went up 10 points in 24 hours and then at my follow up u/s at my obgyn office (11/07/14) they saw nothing anywhere and since my numbers are still going up and they cant find the pregnancy they are going to do a dnc on (11/10/14) and a shot of methotrexate post opt in case the dnc does not show any fetal tissue or any sign of a pregnancy being there but with the way the bleeding is I doubt they will find anything if there was or is something in there now. So now I have to wait three months before I can ttc due to the freaking shot

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo