Community post

Journal

HSG results from both regular obgyn and tubal reversal doctor

So I went to my obgyn on (08/27/14) to go over the results and it didn't go over so well there he didn't even look at the films just read the report and told me that both tubes were fully blocked so I asked what "distal fimrial segments" means and he actually told me to hold on while he looked it up then goes oh it only means the fimbrial end of the tubes the part by the ovaries and then said there was nothing more he could do for me but here is 4 months of clomid and come back in 2-3 months to see me wtf. So I waited for my tubal reversal doctor to call me after he reviewed the actual films (08/29/14) what the reversal doctor told me was this that they only sent him two films and that the quality was horrible and taking that and the report he says they rushed the procedure and that they did a crappy job and that he feels that my tubes are all the way open and that they didn't give the dye enough time to fully fill the tubes thats why there was no spillage he also said if I am not pregnant by the time we go down to LA after we get our tax return he will find me the best doctor to do a HSG while we are down there to visit the beach and if it needs to be done he will do a fimbrioplasty to open the very ends of the tubes but for now he said to continue to ttc until then.

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo