Community post

Journal

HSG and waiting for results

I had a HSG on Friday and I was told by the doctor who did it who acted like he was rushed mind you said the results were inconclusive and that he would have a better look at them before he can say if any or if any of my tubes are blocked and I was told I would get the full results Wednesday when I went to my obgyn appointment so when I noticed the clips from getting my tubes were free floating I called my tubal reversal doctor and waited for him to called back and when he did he told me the clips had already fallen off before the reversal and that even though it was sad I had a chemical pregnancy in May at least the surgery was working then I also explained about how I felt that I was rushed and that I think either one or both tubes were blocked and he asked if I was coming to LA anytime soon and I said no so he asked me to call the place where I got the HSG done and ask them for a release form so that he could see the report I called the place where I got it done and they said just have them call and request it since its considered continued care so I let the office know Friday and they said the nurse would call and request them and the doctor would call asap after he reviews the results and goes over them and he will let me know what he thinks I talked to dh and he said when my tubal reversal doctor calls back and if I am not pregnant by the time we get the tax return we are going to take him up on his offer of doing a HSG down there. So for now while I am waiting for the full results either from my tubal reversal doctor soonest hopefully by Tuesday if not I will find out by Wednesday the latest and while waiting I am going to be doing a castor oil pack and hope that can break up any scar tissue if there is any

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo