Posts by FirstTimersTTC

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

My Nauseous feeling = NOT pregnancy

Yeah so this is our first month TTC. I've had the nauseous feelings, random. Here there - Morning or Night. It ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Implantation day ... is CM expected?

If everything went as it was supposed, today is my most common day for implantation and the two days following ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

10DPO, a strong smell in urine arrived...

before getting in bed tonight (12:30am) I went to pee and wow... the change of urine smell was definitely stro ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

10DPO, strong urine smell for the first time.

So yeah, it's 4:00am && I'm wide awake. When I try to sleep, I dream non-stop which is annoying. Y ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Does CM arrive as implantation is happening?

If everything went as it was supposed, today is my most common day for implantation and the two days following ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

9DPO, many symptoms, BFN 2day - 5 days until AF, can I be preggers?

I'm new to all of this. This is our first time TTC and this is our first month TTC. So I give all you of you w ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9dpo March 2013

Took a HPT yesterday and it was BFN - posted in the questions/forum asking if I still had a chance this month ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

8DPO ... random intense soar throat????

I have had a few signs on early symptoms however I am new to all of this. Tonight I came down with a random in ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

9 DPO... bfn, SO many symptoms.

I'm new to all of this. This is our first time TTC and this is our first month TTC. So I give all you of you w ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

PLEASE explain the luteal phase...

AF arrives 30 days apart. I'm expected to ovulate on MArch 1st. AF usually stays for about 5 days. What a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago