Community post

Journal

9dpo March 2013

Took a HPT yesterday and it was BFN - posted in the questions/forum asking if I still had a chance this month being AF arrived on the 15th (5 days from today), three replied with saying I still had plenty of time. I took a implantation test for the first time and if I in fact ovulated on the 1st of March, today would be the most common day for implantation up til tuesday.

I feel okay today.
No nausea.
No soar throat.
No stuffy nose.
No runny nose.
Not really achy.
I am tired, very tired. However I haven't been sleeping very great for the few several days. I realized this morning exactly what Vivid dreams were (don't make fun) and I definitely fall in that category. You can see in this weeks journal I've been waking up and staying up, not being able to fall back asleep for hours and when I do, I am dreaming like crazy. Dreams I can remember.
My sense of smell seems to be still very strong.
Overall - I feel good. Not sure if that is a good sign or a bad sign.

A couple of days ago I wrote how I went to eat some oreos (I.LOVE.OREOS) and they weren't appealing to me. At this point in journal-ing I had no idea sense of smell or taste change were an early symptom, I just jotted it down. That being said, today my DH came home from a fishing trip. just a few minutes ago he sat down next to me and I asked, "What is that smell?" because something made my tummy rumble & frown apon, he replied stating the soap he just used to wash his hands. Not even 10 seconds later, I said... no really, it can't be that soap. It's super sweet... did you just eat an oreo, he replied looking at me like a crazy person as I gave him a sour face. This is weird.

Who knows if we are pregnant. This is our first month and truthfully, we were trying but not trying. I knew my ovulation time period because of an app on my phone - basing it off of my last period. Aaron didn't know when my O time was - only me. However it wasn't something I thought about like I've been doing since finding this site and starting to get symptoms. We did BD the entire week of O except on my actual O day.
It wasn't until Thursday night (the night he left) did I find this site and find SO much out about TTC. I don't want it to be 'all in my head however, I do want to jot it down. I've seen so many woman & their spouses stories about TTC for months, even years. I want to see the difference from time to time.

Just wanted to jot the oreo sense down in case we are and I can share my signs later with others. If not, I pray I don't have a sudden change for the taste/smell of them because I'd be mentally sad.

Until then, I'm waiting to see if AF arrives on the 15th. THEN i'll take a HPT making that my 3rd time this cycle.

TTC, jld

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo