Community post

Journal

10DPO, strong urine smell for the first time.

So yeah, it's 4:00am && I'm wide awake. When I try to sleep, I dream non-stop which is annoying.

Yesterday, at 9DP was pretty good. No symptoms of Early pregnant except that Im exhausted because I haven't been sleeping. I did feel what I like to describe as movement in my lower tummy area. Nothing painful but noticeable. That being said, I'm excepting AF on the 15th. Could very well e on be PMS.

I've taken two HPT, one on 6DPO (to early) and one on 8DPO (still could be to early) BOTH BFN. I kind of starting to just say this month was practice BUT last night before getting into bed, 12:30am (actually on 10DPO... today) I peed. Immediately, I smelled a strong-different, very different urine smell. We all know how crazy we get with a new symptom therefore I looked up this symptom which is definitely a early pregnant sign and the comparison chart shows most pregnant woman smell a strong change in their urine on... wait for it....

10DPO. I had all intention in not testing again. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna test tomorrow. This waiting process is torture. I just wanna know, YES or NO.

My gut feeling? At this point, I feel I am pregnant but... I still have a very small feeling we are not.

Test or not test???

Hmmmmm.....

TTC, jld

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! I found it very hard to sleep in early pregnancy, despite feeling so tired! And the vivid dreams symptom is very true! GL :) xx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo