Community post

Discussion

My Nauseous feeling = NOT pregnancy

Yeah so this is our first month TTC. I've had the nauseous feelings, random. Here there - Morning or Night. It was all over the place. Well today, I am 11DPO and I do not believe I am pregnant. I've taken three test and as of yesterday I took two HPT and BOTH showed BFN like immediately. I felt great yesterday except still extremely tired. Keep in mind, I have NOT been sleeping at night whatsoever. At this point I think I was a crazy person maybe trying to have symptoms or mis-judging them for AF's arrival. I've never really paid attention to all of this ever until now.

Sooo... today, I was riding into town with my Mom. All of a sudden I feel as if I'm about to throw up. I'm completely uncomfortable and get hot. I wait before saying out loud because I didn't wanna sound silly because again, I REALLY don't feel we are pregnant.
It dawned on me, "Mom, do you think my prenatal vitamins could could make me nauseous on an empty stomach?"

Yeah, well that's what it was. I have been taking my vitamins at all different times of the day - which explains why my "morning sickness" arrives at all different times of the day. I ate something and immediately, I felt SOOOOO much better.

I felt so much better because I was serious about feeling sick - it made me sane again. However, now it's the waiting period for AF to arrive and leave && the countdown for ovulation!

Baby Dust to ALL of you in your O-ZONE now!

TTC, jld

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

With my first I got bfn every day from 10dpo to 14dpo and then on 15 I got a faint positive. On 16dpo I took a digital test and it was positive. Don't give up yet mama.
*babydust*

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo