Posts by FirstTimersTTC

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

If you take a test 8DPO and it says negative, is there any reason to hope for changing results?

AF should arrive on the 15th of this month, I still have a few days before this site tells me to test... Have ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

8 DPO - March 2013

I'm so tired. Like fall asleep anywhere tired. However, I woke up last night and had a hard time going back ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

8 DPO ... Soar Throat? Ever happen?

So out of no where tonight I came down with a very uncomfortable soar throat. weird? I feel I am having a few ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

just joined this site - I need abbreviation/code help!

The only abbreviation I know is TTC = trying to conceive. Help. If there are other abbreviations I should ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7 DPO - March 2013

Who knows if I am pregnant - We are new to however last night I started this journal and plan to jot everythin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What are all these codes I'm seeing. It's hard for new joiners to figure out???

TTC = try to conceive ... but what are all these other codes I'm seeing. Its' really hard to understand your ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Keeping up with the body - March 2013

Who knows if the baby dust worked for us. Took a test - negative This morning before eating anything I fe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I'm new to all of this.

Well. Here I am. Writing about TTC - Aaron and I decided to start trying to extend our family early February. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago