Posts by kd3511

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Looking for Cycle Buddy. LMP July 15 | O July 29

Looking for cycle buddies with LMP July 15, and Ovulation on July 29th ;P Thanks!

7 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Hot Flashes / Pregnancy Testing Lines

I have been getting positives (faint) since Sunday. I tested this morning, and it seemed to be getting darker ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Looking for Cycle Buddy - LMP June 21, O July 3rd

Looking for cycle buddy so we can go through this two week wait together ;) My LMP was June 21st, and I b ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Longest Wait Ever ...

We are ttc baby #3 after miscarriage last September. It took a while to get the courage to try again. We w ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Cycles post miscarriage

I am just wondering how your cycles were after miscarriage. I had a miscarriage in September - prior to that ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Clomid - Question!

I am curious about Clomid. Is there any reason that it would be beneficial to take Clomid prior to the cycle ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

having a chemical pregnancy ...I think ;(

So, it looks like I am having a chemical pregnancy. I was 4 weeks 5 days. I felt like the lines on my pregnanc ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Many Positive HPT's - Negative Dr. Test; HELP!!

I just went to my doctor to "confirm" my pregnancy. I was shocked, completely, when he told me it c ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

4 week ....chemical?

So, it looks like I am having a chemical pregnancy. I was 4 weeks 5 days. I felt like the lines on my pregnan ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Positive HPT's, Negative Dr. Test; Help

I just went to my doctor to "confirm" my pregnancy. I was shocked, completely, when he told me it ca ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago