Community post

Discussion

4 week ....chemical?

So, it looks like I am having a chemical pregnancy. I was 4 weeks 5 days. I felt like the lines on my pregnancy tests were not as they should have been (darkness).This is was my third pregnancy. My urine tests were normal up until yesterday. I went to the dr. to request bloodworm and we did a urine test - it was negative? I was really confused so also got paperwork for an ultrasound just incase.

My lab results just came back - sad to say that I lost the baby. I should have been within the 4 week range.

Choriogonadotropin Intact+Beta Subunit
A
IU/L
Non Pregnant: <5
0 - 1 Week: 5-50
1 - 2 Weeks: 40-300
2 - 3 Weeks: 100-1000
3 - 4 Weeks: 500-6000

My question is - last night I started bleeding - like the beginning of my period. Is this (miscarriage) "it"? Will I bleed like a period? I'm not sure what to expect - my body feels warm, like I have my period - andI have light blood colour - not enough to use a pad yet.... and when should I start checking with opk.'s again?

Thank you to everyone who has helped by answering my prevues questions. I "felt" like there was something not quite right since the beginning ... which is probably why I was a pos addict. A mother's intuition, I suppose.

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

So sorry for your loss xx

I've had 2 chemicals and they ended as a slightly heavier period. Nothing like the mc at 6wks.

Hoping its mild for you, again sorry for your loss

T

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo