Community post

Discussion

Hot Flashes / Pregnancy Testing Lines

I have been getting positives (faint) since Sunday. I tested this morning, and it seemed to be getting darker. I tested this afternoon and it didn't seem as dark.

I have been having hot flashes, and headaches (mild) for the past few days.

I had a miscarriage last August, and remember having hot flashes for the two days leading up to it. I am a little worried right now, and wanted to know if anyone who had a successful pregnancy had the inconsistent lines (darkness), and the hot flashes - I do not really recall having the hot flashes at the beginning with my previous pregnancies.

Your help would be appreciated.

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hormones... The culprit for your headaches and hot flashes. Your body is hard at work! If you are still getting positives you are indeed still expecting. Try not to stress. I never really had blazing bfp's with my pregnancy. They were all fairly light and changed faintness threw out the day... A line is a line. Headaches and hot flashes are just apart of being pregnant. Happy and healthy 9 months! Congrats!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo