Community post

Discussion

Looking for Cycle Buddy. LMP July 15 | O July 29

Looking for cycle buddies with LMP July 15, and Ovulation on July 29th ;P

Thanks!

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Hi! I'm a couple days ahead of you with ovulation on July 27th. I did an IUI this month. Waiting to see a BFP.

User Image

7 years ago

My LMP was July 15th, too. Not sure of my exact ovulation date because I didn't track temps or CM or use OPKs. I have a regular 28 day cycle so I assume it was the 28th give or take.

7 years ago

Nice to meet you ladies! I have been getting faint positives this cycle (past few days). Trying to keep positive (after miscarriage last year).

How are you two feeling today? Any tww signs?/ tests?

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com">egnant-1363496400z7z1364274000z1.png" border="0">

7 years ago • Post starter

I've also had really faint positives the past couple of days but unsure if it could be the HCG trigger they gave me to ovulate. I have no symptoms but my cervix has dropped and I had a really bad acne breakout which both happen before af. Very confusing time! Are you feeling anything?

User Image

7 years ago

I am pretty close to your cycle, LMP 16 July and Ovulation on 30 July. I have been feeling minor cramping, and haven't tested yet. I am probably going to take my first test for this cycle this Sunday.

7 years ago

Hi am Lmp July 18 and ovulation 30th..I got a faint bfp today at 11dpo FMU

7 years ago

Negative blood test for me, good luck to everyone else!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo