Posts by kd3511

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Multiple positive HPT's,Negative Dr.s office test?

I just went to my doctor to "confirm" my pregnancy. I was shocked, completely, when he told me it ca ...

4 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy Tests; Control line verses Test line

This is my 3rd pregnancy, so one would think I would be used to this by not, but each time it's like I throw m ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

HCG Tests and darkness of test line

This is my 3rd pregnancy, so one would think I would be used to this by not, but each time it's like I throw m ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

AF - Post Partum! Why do my cramps feel like contractions

We were tcc#2 this month however 11 dpo I ended up getting bad cramping and a few hours later AF came. This is ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

+HPT 9DPO

This cycle was a little strange - My cycle began February 28th. I expected to ovulate around the 13th so bega ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

+ HPT; DON'T give up hope- test with different brands!!

9DPO I was feeling bummed as my FMU with the internet dip strip (high sensitivity of 10 mui/mg) was a negative ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

+HPT 9DPO & DPO Symptoms!!

This cycle was a little strange - My cycle began February 28th. I expected to ovulate around the 13th so began ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

2+OPK's; CD10 & CD14 - HELP!?

On cycle day 10 I decided to begin my routine OPK testing ... it turned positive. I was a little frustrated be ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

3 positive opk's - HELP!!

I am beyond confused! My cycle started on February 28th and I anticipated ovulation to happen around the 14th ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

2+OPK's; CD10 & CD14 - HELP!?

On cycle day 10 I decided to begin my routine OPK testing ... it turned positive. I was a little frustrated be ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago