Posts by alysonwunderland

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

PCOS and Taking a break from tracking...

My significant other and I have decided that we're going to stop tracking, taking ovulation tests, and focusin ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What do you think about Triphasic shifts?

I just had one in my cycle but also had a negative HPT this morning. I don't know what to think.

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it possible to have a nausea/morning sickness before a positive test?

I am 9dpo and I know it's too early to test but yesterday I had a very weird experience. I was eating some bac ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

PCOS - Should I take Vitex AND Soy Isoflavones?

I am on 1500mg of Metformin a day. It's brought my cycles closer together from being 5-8 months between period ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The TWW makes me crazy...

According to charting I am 8dpo but my OPK may indicate 7dpo. I've been having my regular pms symptoms and ...

8 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone had luck using Cervix Position to determine pregnancy?

So far all the symptoms are coming in on track (thought it could be PMS) and my temperature ha been nice and h ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

How is breast tenderness different during Early Pregnancy?

I usually get very sore breasts 1-3 days after my O if it's PMS. They become huge (grow about 1 inch and can't ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

How many people experience PMS until Implantation?

I've talked to a few of my friends who have had kids and they have both said that they had normal PMS symptoms ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Any tips for distracting yourself during the TWW?

The last time I had a TWW we weren't actively trying to get pregnant. I have PCOS and had unexpectedly ovulate ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Dealing with friends that are rude during TWW

I had a friend ask me this morning how I was doing and I told her a little grumpy because I am having a lot of ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago