Community post

Discussion

Any tips for distracting yourself during the TWW?

The last time I had a TWW we weren't actively trying to get pregnant. I have PCOS and had unexpectedly ovulated (I didn't know all the symptoms to look for, but found out from a OPK) so it wasn't as disappointing when we got our BFN.

Now we are trying. I had my first O since the last one over the weekend and we did our best to make the conception happen.

It's only 3DPO and I am already obsessed with reading reviews on Baby products and comparing my symptoms to last time. I am actually really happy because my symptoms don't match my previous PMS symptoms at all.

As much as I try to be unattached to the outcome it's so hard. I am a prenatal yoga teacher and studying to be a Doula so even when I don't want to think about babies they're there!

Any tips for distracting yourself during the TWW?

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have the most difficult time distracting myself during the TWW, but I usually try my best to focus on any hobbies I have. I also spend a lot of time with my fiancé so that I'm not thinking about things too much. I wish you the best of luck!

Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti il mio bambino. "I can't wait to meet you my child"

11 years ago

I am 12pod with iui....and I don't think there is anything out there that can completely distract any thoughts during the tww !! I swear as soon as I find myself thinking about something else...a pregnant lady walks by...aghhh! I figure i might as well embrace the wait...think of baby names, think of an exciting way to tell family when you get your ...
To all of us ladies!!

11 years ago

Yes, I think overall planning for baby isn't a bad way to go. Even if we don't get it this cycle we still have opportunity.

:)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo