Community post

Discussion

The TWW makes me crazy...

According to charting I am 8dpo but my OPK may indicate 7dpo.

I've been having my regular pms symptoms and today when I woke up I had such pressure in my lower back, right at my sacrum and I have never experienced that before.

Also, my breasts have been tender for about 3 days. They start mildly tender in the morning and by noon it's best they're not touched or even looked at. However, this morning, they're barely sore at all and have been the same since I woke up, not getting worse.

My friend had a very similar experience when she was pregnant with both her girls. Part of me thinks this could be in and the other part thinks I am just going nuts.

The tww is a crazy-maker!

8 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

i know how you feel i done the hpt calculator to tell me when i should because my tww is over now and i am 4 days late for af and im just to nervous to test, im still to scared that it is too early, i dont know what to do about i feel like im going out of my mind wondering wether i should or not but im going to go and see my doc on thursday to hopefully get a clearer picture but im wondering if i should just bite the bullet so to speak and test any way .

User Image

11 years ago

I totally get that. It's hard because until you test after a missed period you still have the dream, no matter what. If you test and it's positive it's great! If you test and it's not it's just more confusing and frustrating.

Sending baby dust and good energy to you! Keep me posted if you do test.

11 years ago • Post starter

i did test first thing this morning and i waited 6 minutes and it siad negative but after 20 minutes i checked it again and i had a very faded very pale almost invisible line there for positive, but im wondering if that is wish ful thinking and my imagination causing that to happen but any way still no AF so its looking good so far im going to my doc on thursday to have a second check being as when i was pregnant last time i took a test at 4 months and it still said negative so i think my body is just a huge mess, but thank and keep you fingers crossed for me for thursday

User Image

11 years ago

i done a test this morning and i had a faint positive reading, but then this afternoon disaster strikes i have a huge cramp in my stomach and AF has paid a visit but for all of 5 seconds and then went away again i dont know what this means im still going to my doc thursday because i feel that maybe there is something wrong with my pcos and the fact that i am metformin, all this combined with my crohns disease, and thyroid condition is very difficult, so i was very happy this morning only to get shot down in to flames i dont know what to think now and i am so nervous as i had a miscarriage 6 years ago 2 yearsbefore i had my son, now im not sure what im doing, i gues all i can do is hope AF does not come back again to visit before thursday if anyone has any ideas or advice on what i should do please let me know, i could really do with the help girls, her keeping my fingers crossed and praying for dear life all is ok and waiting for thursday in anticipation !!!!

User Image

11 years ago

From what I have been reading a little bleeding is very common in the first trimester and not just because of implantation. I would not give up hope but try not to get too focused on the outcome either. You need to stay as low stress as possible.

I also have PCOS and am on Metformin. I haven't had this cause any issues in the past but I have only been on the medication since autumn.

Have you been tested for Factor Five Leiden?

no i havent i have not even heard of it, well i went to my doctor this evening and i got my BFP but some suspicions he said it is a suspicious pregnancy because of the bleeding and i have to back tomorrow and have my hcg checked to see if my pregnancy has survived

User Image

11 years ago

That's really tough. I think it's more often referred to as a chemical pregnancy than a miscarriage this early because the chemicals are set in motion but since the placenta develops first and then the heart and such some pregnancies naturally terminate before the placenta is even developed.

Factor Five Leiden is a blood clotting disorder. I have it and many women who have it are placed on blood thinners during pregnancy so they don't risk blood clots in the the placenta. Often times they test women who have had a miscarriage (I found out because my dad has it and got tested) so you might want to look into it.

sorry to put a downer on everybody but i found out this morning i lost the pregnancy over night i was only about 1 week and my doc said it evacuated cleanly nothing was left so no worries of any complications, i have to go back as soon as AF has finished and he will give me treatment and care to help me fall pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy, he said i need to go on to fertility drugs because it is possible my eggs are to damaged from the pcos and my body cannot support a pregnancy with out help now so here is fingers crossed for the future and congrats to all for your babies

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo